Love Art and live in Enfield? Become a member of EAC and be part of a lively art community that comes together for regular painting and drawing classes cordially presented by professional artists.
After retirement I chose to take up painting. My first step was to find a class, a bit later I discovered and joined the Enfield Art Circle. I enjoyed their talks and practical evenings but realised I had a lot to learn before I could enter their exhibitions. So, it was something to work for, and a useful goal. After about two years I applied to become an exhibiting member. My paintings and sketchbook were looked at by a small panel to assess whether I had reached an acceptable standard. I was very chuffed when told I was accepted. I then started submitting my paintings to the exhibitions and was so happy when I achieved a sale!
Become a member
Reasons to join
EAC currently has a healthy membership of over 100, approximately half of this number are Exhibiting Members.
EAC Membership includes:
- Free entry to regular meetings.
- Participation in all events arranged by EAC.
- An invitation to bring work to critique evenings.
• £30 Individual member
• £40 Two members from the same household
• £5 Visitor (Monthly meetings)
• 1st January – 31st December
EAC member benefits
Join a growing art community in Enfield
• Develop confidence in your art skills
• Have a choice of day or evening classes
• Meet fellow local art enthusiasts
• Have access to demonstrations and workshops with professional artists.
Be a part of our Annual Exhibition
• Qualify to enter work for our Annual Exhibition
• Have your work on show to an interested public for a small fee
• Sell and promote your artwork
Ready to become a member?
Click the button below to submit your details to join. Make sure you select ‘Join as a member’ as your reason for contact.
Make a donation!
EAC has been running since 1932 and in 2021 held its 89th annual exhibition of members’ art. Our organisation provides demonstrations, classes, workshops and talks, plus outings arranged throughout the year. As a non-profit body resources are limited and we appreciate any donation that will help maintain the many activities currently on offer.
How will your donation help
Your donation means we can continue to keep our classes and workshops active.
Donate in memory
Pay tribute to the life of a much-loved friend or relative by donating in their memory.
Make a major gift
Whether you would like to give personally or through a trust or foundation, get in touch.
Leave a legacy
By remembering EAC in your will, you can leave someone to turn to at a time in life when it’s most needed.