Love Art and live in Enfield? Become a member of EAC and be part of a wonderful art community that comes together for lively painting and drawing classes held by professional artists.
After retirement I chose to take up painting. My first step was to find a class, a bit later I discovered and joined the Enfield Art Circle. I enjoyed their talks and practical evenings but realised I had a lot to learn before I could enter their exhibitions. So, it was something to work for, and a useful goal. After about two years I applied to become an exhibiting member. My paintings and sketch book were looked at by a small panel to assess whether I had reached an acceptable standard. I was very chuffed when told I was accepted. I then started submitting my paintings to the exhibitions and was so happy when I achieved a sale!
Become a Member
Reasons to join
EAC currently has a healthy membership of over 100, approximately half of this number are Exhibiting Members.
EAC Membership includes:
- Free entry to all regular meetings.
- Opportunities to take part in various events arranged by EAC.
- An invitation to bring work to the EAC critique evening in December.
• £20 Associate Member
• £30 Joint Membership
• £5 Visitor (Monthly meetings)
• 1st October – 30th September
EAC member benefits
Join a growing art community in Enfield
• Develop confidence in your art skills
• Choice of day and evening classes held around Enfield
• Meet fellow art enthusiasts
• Have access to art demonstrations & workshops with professional artists.
Be a part of our Summer Exhibition held at Capel Manor
• Qualify to enter work for EAC’s Summer Exhibition
• A small fee to exhibit work in the show
• Opportunity to sell your artwork
Make a Donation
EAC has been running since 1932 and in 2018 put on its 86th exhibition of members art held at the Capel manor. Our organisation provides demonstrations, classes, workshops, talks and outings are organised throughout the year. As a non profit organisation we appreciate any donations that will help us with the day to day running of our many activities on offer.
How will your donation help
Your donation means we can continue to keep our classes and workshops active.
Donate in memory
Pay tribute to the life of a much-loved friend or relative by donating in their memory.
Make a major gift
Whether you would like to give personally or through a trust or foundation, get in touch.
Leave a legacy
By remembering EAC in your will, you can leave someone to turn to at a time in life when it’s most needed.